LEARNER LICENCE (LLR) ASSISTANCE
Documents required for learner licence?
- Form-1, Form-2 & Form-3
- Three 3 copies of applicant recent passport size photograph
- Proof of residence
- Proof of Age
- Proof of citizenship
- In the case of an application for transport vehicle, the driving license held by the applicant.
- Medical certificate on form 1-A it is required in case of commercial licences
- Self-declaration of Medical fitness on form 1 (In case of Pvt. Vehicle)
- Appropriate Fee
Note: – All photo copies to be attested by Gazetted Officer or Notary Public. Kindly approach for driving licence to your local transport Zonal office between 8:30 A.M to 1 P.M.
Eligibility Criteria for obtaining a learner’s licence:
- Age eligibility: 18 years
- For vehicles upto 50CC engine capacity & without gear — 16 years (Provided parents/guardian consent obtained.)
- For commercial vehicle — 20 years & minimum qualification of 8th pass.
- Conversant with Traffic rules & regulations
Documents Valid for Residence proof – (attested copy of any of the following):
- Voter Identity Card
- Life Insurance Policy
- Pay slip issued any office of the central government or a state government or local body.
The following documents are also accepted along with an affidavit sworn before a notary public or any competent magistrate
- Water Bill – Hyderabad Jal Board
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill (MTNL only)
- Pay slip accompanied by a PF Receipt (In case of private sector employees)
- Property Ownership like, Registry, Power of Attorney etc.
- Post office or bank Passbook indicating residential address
- House tax receipt
- Certificate from employer in case of Government Servant.
- Ration Card
- Marriage certificate issued by District Administration
- Income Tax Returns
- Residence Certificate issued by District Administration
Documents valid for proof of age
- School certificate
- Pass port
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon, as to the age of the applicant
- Affidavit sworn by the applicant before an Executive Magistrate and or a First Class Magistrate as a evidence of age.
- PAN Card
- CGHS Card
Documents valid for proof of citizenship.
- Proof of Birth in India from municipality or registrar of birth & death.
- School Leaving Certificate/Secondary School Certificate Showing Nationality/Place of birth
- Passport Showing place of birth/citizenship/nationality
- Certificate of citizenship/nationality issued by magistrate or any other administrative officer
- Residency permit/domicile certificate issued by state government.
- Grant of patta/lease of property by the central/state government.
- Refugee Registration card pertaining for the period of 1947-1950
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC.
Remember to bring the originals of the documents whose attested copies are enclosed