DRIVING LICENSE RENEWAL
Documents required for renewal of Driving Licence for Private Licence:
- Application in Form No.9.
- Two copies of your recent passport size photograph.
- Original Driving license held.
- Attested copies of Valid Proof of age and residence.
- Form No.1 self-declaration of physical fitness.
For Commercial License:
- The above documents as required in Private License
- Medical Certificate in form No.1A (In case of Commercial category).
- Driver refreshing Training certificate in case of HMV.
- In case of Private licence the record is not verified if the particulars seem to be clear on the licence. However for commercial licence the particulars are verified from the issuing authority. The renewal of licence in case of private licence is done on the same day but for commercial licence the renewal is made after verification of the particulars and sends by P & T department through speed post.
Note: – All photo copies to be attested by Gazetted Officer or Notary Public.
Medical certificate at the time of renewal:
You require medical certificate if you have commercial licence and also in case the applicant is more than 50 years of age